Sunday, October 21, 2007

21.10.07 The Last Post from Africa....

.... for the moment at least. This is my last full day in Africa. Tomorrow will be spent largely hanging around airports so it doesn't really count.

I am very very excited to be coming home, to see family and friends and have lots of catch ups and reunions, and figuring out what comes next; I am also very very sad to be leaving Africa and Livingstone, my friends here, and the amazing experiences I've had. Overall it has been such an eventful time, with highs and lows along the way.

Thanks for the v kind offers to pick me up. Plans have been made to collect me and wrap me in blankets to stop me from freezing. Seriously, anything below 30degrees I find quite cool at the moment! If you are not sure if I have it, can you please email me your phone numbers. I will get a UK mobile as soon as I can.

The computers here are not so good as to put photos on so I'll do a bit of a retro from home, and gather my thoughts.

Keep in touch and think of me tomorrow evening as the 2 friends who are coincidentally on the same flight are taking one arm each and frog marching me onto the plane.

And for those who want the chat about the romance - you'll have to ask me in person!

No comments: