Monday, July 02, 2007

09.07.07 Bushgirl Revisited













Just a quickie to let you know I remembered my camera this week so here are the pics of me on Titan in the arena (not quite galloping bareback across the veld as some are hoping for), Kate and I working on a crossword (we did 15 in a day on Saturday) and some of the horses looking at me at 7.30 this morning, hoping that they were going to get a treat. My favourites are the two furthest to the left of the pic, although the one at the far left did run off into the bush with me yesterday and we wer 3/4 of the way home before i managed to get him to stop. My confidence is picking up a bit and I did manage a couple of longer canters in the bush yesterday.
I won't continue to bleat on about the cold, but it is still cold. So there you go. I'm still having a good time, and bush life is clearly getting to me as I picked up a locust the other day so everyone could have a look at it. Me - picking up a large insect! Its unheard of. I haven't got the one from my friend of me holding the babboon spider yet, watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok ignore last comment nice pics